Cameron Diaz Is Wearing A Nude Bathing Suit

Cameron Diaz covers British Cosmopolitan July 2011. If the cover below looks familiar, it’s because it’s a copy of the June American Cosmopolitan cover. Because we like sidetidday too, I guess. Which is news to me as it’s pretty unusual to see that much tit on a British cover. But it was that, or spend precious FarmVille money shooting another. And we can’t have that. Diaz’s interview and her shoot are below. It’s pretty much a C&P, but I didn’t notice the bathing suit photo before. Girl’s got killer legs. And this time I don’t think they’ve been stretched in MS Paint. This is either quality Photoshop of the loving handiwork of Mother Nature. In her interview, from before she split from Alex Rodriguez, the 38-year-old talks about why she doesn’t need to get married, nor be a mother, to be happy (I co-sign the s**t out of her comments about not marrying if you’re a free spirit and not having a bunch of babies because of societal pressure).

* On her view of marriage: ‘Marriage hasn’t been important to me. I believe we are with who we’re supposed to be when we’re supposed to be with them. If I try and lock something down, I miss out on all the possibilities of what it could be.
* On whether she wants children: ‘You can’t have a child just because you think it’s something you’re supposed to do. It doesn’t make sense for everyone it’s not an absolute for me… I don’t care what other people think. It’s my life; I live it the way I want to.’
* On ageing in Hollywood as asked of everyone over the age off 25 who’s female: ‘You get better as you age. You know what you want and you become stronger, mentally and physically. Things have happened recently that have pushed me to grow. My father died and going through that made me think about how I want to live my life.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators