Prince William Engagement to Kate Middleton Bikini




Ok, Prince William isn’t really engaged to a bikini, but for some reason, the Goggle search engines are trending with people searching for “Kate Middleton Bikini” which means that there are a lot of royal pervs out there….

On the flip side, Prince William is engaged to Kate Middleton and people are also searching for “Kate Middleton Engagement Ring” which comes in a close second to the “Kate Middleton Bikini” searches.

But since I’m doing this for YOU guys, I thought I might as well show you some Kate Middleton Bikini photos! I mean, I’m just doing it for you guys really…

Oh and congratulations to the Prince William Engagement to Kate Middleton. Looking forward to this Royal Wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators